Conferences & Celebrations at the Dorint Hotel Bad Brückenau
Located in the heart of Germany, the four-star superior Dorint Resort & Spa Bad Brückenau is situated in a picturesque park surrounded by nature – a regal setting. Far from the hustle and bustle of our era, you will find space to generate new ideas and a refuge of quiet and cordiality in the former summer residence of King Ludwig I.
Accommodation: 154 rooms and suites including the Fürstenhof (51 rooms) distributed among four magnificent buildings in the royal park. Another 25 rooms can be booked through our partner facility.
Food & drink: The “RhönLiebe” and “Ludwig’s” restaurants feature local organic specialties, the “Atrium.Bar”, “Vital Spa” Bistro and fireside room.
Function rooms: 10 contemporary and historic function rooms with a view of the natural scenery, for 10 to 300 persons, 20 m² to 325 m².
Wellness & sport: 2,800 m² “Vital Spa & Garden” with physiotherapy, indoor and outdoor pools, health club, “Private Spa”, various saunas, steambath and herbal bath, sole grotto and sunbathing area.
- Motorway A 7 (Bad-Brückenau / Wildflecken): 6 km
- Frankfurt am Main airport: 110 km
- Fulda ICE / IC / EC railway station: 35 km
- Würzburg: 70 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- Hotel can be booked on an exclusive basis
- Supplementary programmes: high ropes course, pool party, geocaching, organic cooking classes, off-road terrain, raft building, archery, outdoor picnic in natural scenery
- The historical ballroom of King Ludwig I
Parking: Free parking on the parking deck (70 m away). Underground hotel car park (charges apply).